Hello my long lost loves!! It has been a long time since I last had a blog up and running.....and not to mention, in a whole other world....however the time has come to get back in action! After our tearful goodbye of our wonderful experience in New Zealand, we decided to put the lessons learned from our adventure into action on our home turf of Canada. We spent the past summer, planning, packing, and working to implement our next adventure....and the next chapter of our journey! We headed west....back to those wonderful mountains....and in search of the lifestyle we loved in NZ. We have moved to Kelowna BC....and are just now....after a few months of sorting....starting to settle into our new home.
The biggest challenge for us....and one we will never let go of....is that we have moved here for a reason....and to remember that reason. We found the life within ourselves again in NZ. We accomplished great things there.....all the things we set out to do. We were able to reconnect with ourselves, and reset the priorities we hold first and foremost for us and our family. Our challenge everyday is to remember that....to remember who we are and the life we want for our family and ourselves. To make that the priority!! To LIVE!! We chose Kelowna for a few different reasons....one that Cam wants to go to med school and here was the best option for that (in BC that is) and secondly that it has a lot of the outdoor recreational options that we want to continue with close to home, and last but not least....short of us staying in NZ (something that we all wish we could have done) it provides us with the best mix of terrain/environment, cam's career passion, and proximity to family. So HERE WE ARE!!
I have a lot to catch up on....but for now...as we are just about to dig into some apres ski pizza, I will leave you with a few photos of our new world.
I hope you enjoy....and I hope this helps all of us keep in touch!!
I promise I will fill you in as best I can on the days that have past!
Love ya
The Adventurers
It is Great to have the blog running again! Looks like the outdoors is agreeing with the Family. Have Fun.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to more updates.
Bye for now from GILBERT PLAINS!
Hey dudes!!!!! Amazing adventuers you guys have had, I'm super excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteI live in Vancouver now, so making my way to Kelowna and knockin on your door is a very real possiblity... Perhaps some snowboarding in Big White???
Oh man.. soooooo exciting ;)
huuuuugs
xoxox
Lynne
It is wonderful to see your pictures and hear your stories again. All I can say right now is, I LOVE THE TOQUES!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete